Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Was It Real A Present ??

Yesterday I found a very interesting news in Al Shorouk newspaper “ The theft of Mohamed Ali Royal family jewels from Youssef Ghali’s adviser”

The adviser of the minister of finance reported to the police that her jewels were stolen by some carpenter and that these jewels are actually Mohamed Ali Royal family jewels. According to her the Royal family gave these jewels to her mother as a Present !!

With my all respect to her and God forgive for what I think but when I hear the words “Mohamed Ali Royal family jewels” , I remember involuntary the terrible systematic thefts that happened to these jewels.

I hope that they were really gifts ,already when I read the description of the jewels I feel that they were stolen , with my apology to the lady and her family if I were mistaken.

1 comment:

  1. It looks like ahmadinejad is also visiting you guys (as part of the NAM summit). Heard anything about that?

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.