Sunday, September 27, 2009

Who Will Pay The Bills ??

I know that you got sick of Farouk Hosni but believe it is nothing we have been sick of him for 25 years !! Believe me this is just the start

Farouk Hosni in his first interview with Egyptian Nasserite Nationalist Mustafa Bakery claimed that his UNESCO campaign’s expenses did not exceed than 24,000 Euros !!

I do not know why I do not believe him especially when I know that he and his accompanied Egyptian delegation members stayed in 5 stars hotels all that time !!?? Who Will the bills of their 5 stars hotels !!??  The man traveled to China and other countries to win their votes !!?? Who will pay for all those travel expenses !!??

BY the way in the same interview  Hosni believed that he is bigger than the UNESCO , which makes me wonder why he ran for the position if he believed that he is bigger than the UNESCO !!??

Ironically Mustafa Bakery used to attack him fiercely in his newspaper !!

Also We all recall that he said that he would resign if he lost , well he lost and he has not resigned yet as he is not man of his word !!

1 comment:

  1. I think you should start a support group for people addicted to and obsessed with Farouk Hosni. Maybe if you gather others like yourself, you can get rid of your obsession. You can call it FH addicts anonymous.

    "Hi My Name is Zeinobia, and I'm addicted to discussing, criticizing and obsessing over Farouk Hosni".

    You might finally leave it alone. Enough already. We are sick of him and you mentioning him endlessly. Reminds me of your obsession with the Palestinians when the last Gaza war occurred. Now you don't even remotely mention them. Must have been so sort of support group.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.