Monday, December 28, 2009

Kolana Laila 2009 : Hear Me Speaking

I Was lucky enough this year to be interviewed with Eman Abdel Rahman in our Kolana Laila 2009. The interview is in Arabic and you can hear it here .

I really thank Eman for this great opportunity and I hope that you enjoy it. I wish that I am not talkative .

It has been a great honor for me more than you can imagine to be featured and interviewed like that.

Thank you Eman for that great opportunity and thank you again for standing behind Kolana Laila since its start in 2006 . Now it has transformed from a local blogging event to a regional blogging event that celebrates the Arabic Laila from the ocean to the Gulf all over the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.