Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Egyptian Poll : Will You Sign The Statement !!??

Last post has inspired to hold a new poll in Egyptian Chronicles,it has been awhile since the last time I held a poll.

The poll is just like the post asking a simple question to my dear Egyptian readers :

Will you sign the national front statement !!??

The answers I wrote down from which you have to choose from are all the possible answers I can find , if you have any other answer please be my guest and I share it with me in comments or through the contact page.

Ah and I forget to announce that I have added a new pages for polls

5 comments:

  1. Did you personally signed it before you ask the others

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nthing will change, even if you have 80 million signatures, they are meaningless in a country ruled by a family who robbed it of everything, even its dignity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. american citezen was beating and torute in ameriah police station for no reason on may 26 2008

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think a lot of people may be intimated at this point about going public in their support..in case there are repurcussions against them or their families... everything seems so tightly controlled...

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh yes every thing will change if we think posetive and work toward change thinking negateve will keep things the same the power of word is moor powerful then bolets come on lets suppert changes any one bring hope will be our leader

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.