Sunday, January 13, 2008

The man with no face

The Man with no face

This is no horror show but it is a pathetic sad show , for what good reason on heaven and earth this man would live his life like this ??

Yes I know it is according to his religious beliefs as he is from the Jehovah's witness and they refuse to any transfer blood operation as they consider it as eating blood which the bible prohibits !!!

Ok but is it better to let people die and suffer like this man for all their lives because a misunderstanding of a Bible verse !!??

do not they have something like rule which says "The necessities allows the Prohibits " ??

Anyhow I wish that the surgeries in UK will succeed and the doctors remove the tumours out of the face of Jose and Jose would be able to see the world with his own eyes and wake up in the morning and there is no blood on his bed

Thank God that we have ""The necessities allow the Prohibits " in Islam ,despite some Islamic countries do not like to use it to make easy for the people

For example in Saudi Arabia ,they banned a medicine because it contains substance made from pig's Enzymes, the problem is this medicine is the only one of its kind that helps in a very rare disease in the world , and it was used by the some families in Saudi Arabia in attempt to cure their children from this disease . After the ministry of health order ,the families made a request to the King to issue an order to permit the import and the religious parties to re-think about their decision according to the rule "The Necessities allow the prohibit" and as long as there is no substitute for it without the Pig's Enzymes , they do not have another choice.

I do not know how far did the case reach to in Saudi Arabia but I wish they remember Islam is not a hard religion

6 comments:

  1. I have just come round this blog. I just want to ask you, can any anyone be that dumb? stick to housework, and spare the people this goddamn stupidity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Habibti, I just want to say that I enjoy reading your blog very much, I keep checking back every day. I also say don't listen to the hater who left the above comment, he's probably a zionist or a religous extremist. Thank God for the internet now our generation has access to the truth. Keep up the good work and don't let hateful comments bring you down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @anonymous,thanks for the advice , but I am afraid I will no listen , you can be spared from this goddamn stupidity if you stop coming here !!

    @love your blog , my dear I am very happy with your comment , well dear he is not a zionist nor a religious extremist ,I think I know who is and he should stop coming here if he does not like it
    thank you again , you made my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I applaud your blog

    Many Jehovah's Witnesses men,women and children die every year worldwide due to blood transfusion ban.Rank & file Jehovah's Witness are indoctrinated to be scared to death of blood.
    FYI
    1) JW's DO USE many parts aka 'fractions' aka components of blood,so if it's 'sacred' to God why the hypocritical contradiction flip-flop?
    2) They USE blood collections that are donated by Red cross and others but don't donate back,more hypocrisy.
    3) The Watchtower promotes and praises bloodless elective surgeries,this is a great advancement indeed.BUT it's no good to me if I am bleeding to death from a car crash and lose half my blood volume and need EMERGENCY blood transfusion.
    ---
    Danny Haszard born 1957 3rd generation Jehovah's Witness

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Dear Mr.Haszards , thanks for the informative reply
    and may I ask you as a 3rd generation Jehovah's witness as far I understand from your comment and you think this blood transfusion ban is wrong and unfair ,are there any other people from Jehovah's witness who believe in that
    already this is unfair ,religions call for longer healthier life , but this rules means an execution order

    ReplyDelete
  6. ebulitry clienmentryliented selitryient aslimboilitriebte aslitoerntreirndietry my name is guillermo jose agcrcia iam from brttish council pelsed let me know what ahppend in egtypt iam son quan see you lated alooking from massoreties agulityestietrytiented ajitiovertiedtiested a jesufirtitylis iam fromthe congreagation of rolling hills carolina puerto rico 00987 pelesed a prayer from mom thansk iawant to tell you if iwan to help me abometek my mothres is gladys vasquez she a serverd of trust god pelsed help thnaks g by guillermo josengarci vasquez

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.